Gouveia Vineyards is now open!!
We are excited for our customers to come back with family and friends and enjoy our wine and beautiful vistas.
We are taking each day at a time adapting to the changes with the health and safety of our staff and guests as our main priority.
A few changes have been placed to abide by new guidelines of the state and the CDC. Please review our new procedures before your visit!
• Customers must wear masks at all times unless seated
• Arrows will direct one way traffic through the front door and out the side door
• A line will be formed and staff will be seating groups when busy
• Staff will be checking coolers and identification upon arrival
• Absolutely no other beverages are allowed on property
• Our grounds and patio must comply with state regulations with groups not exceeding five guests and spaced 6 ft apart
• Our patio is at 50% capacity and no bar or inside seating permitted
• Our grounds behind the winery are open for customers to picnic! Please no umbrellas or tents as wind can be very gusty. Absolutely no other alcohol!
• All surfaces will be cleaned regularly & table and chairs will be sanitized after every seating
• Abide by 6 ft markers on the ground when waiting in line
• We are not doing Wine Tastings at this time
• We have meat, cheese and fruit platters available with more options coming soon!
• Please have only one person from your party in line at a time
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own food, plates, utensils, ice, and glassware if they choose. Please note: we will not be supplying ice buckets
• Please bring hats, sunscreen, blankets, etc to prepare for weather on the farm!
• We do not take reservations and operate on a first come first serve basis
• We are still taking orders for pick up! Please call or email to place your order.
Our hours are Monday-Saturday 11-8 and Sunday 11-6 Please check the website and social media for closure if inclement weather is predicted.
If you have questions before your visit please call 203-265-5526 or email us at email@example.com
Wallingford is a resilient and supportive community and we are so proud to call this town home. We are excited to open our doors and continue to make memories once again!
The Gouveia Family
Welcome to Gouveia Vineyards. Our winery is located high atop 140 sun-kissed acres. Built of stone and old timbers. The Stone House winery and location command spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of lush woodland, open fields and over 32 acres of pristine vineyards. Bring food, family and friends to enjoy a glass of one of our 11 award winning wines. Picnic in the summer or cozy up to a warm fire in the winter. Come relax and savor the charming surroundings of Wallingford, CT.